Pentek 158179 White 10″ Filter Housing
The Pentek 158179 is the correct system that uses:
- Pentek 10″ Filter Housing Media
The Pentek 158179 White Filter Housing is constructed of Polypropylene and the cap is made of reinforced Polypropylene. Also known as part number 158179, the Pentek Countertop Water Filter Housing is an ideal choice for low-flow applications, especially where space and chemical compatibility are primary concerns.
Pentek Drinking Water Filter Housing Specifications:
- Part 158179
- O-Ring Buna-N
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- White/White Countertop unit
- Dimensions: 11 3/4″ x 4 3/8″
- Flow Rate: 1/4″ FPT – 2 psi @ 5 gpm
- Button Assembly 300-series Stainless Steel
- Fits Pentek and Ametek 310050 Slim Line Filter Housings
- Maximum temperature capacity: 125 degrees Fahrenheit (51.7 degrees Celsius)
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151121
The blue polypropylene housing caps are designed with an optional pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing your filter cartridges. The maximum temperature capacity for this Pentek Filter Housing is 125 degrees Fahrenheit (51.7 degrees Celsius). The maximum pressure is 125 psi.