GE RPWFE Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter
The GE RPWFE replacement refrigerator water filter features an advanced radio frequency identification (RFID) chip which detects leaks and monitors the filtration status. The chip is paper-thin and is adhered to the back of the filter. The GE RPWFE also features additional filtration technology that is tested and verified to remove trace pharmaceuticals from water supplies. Interchangeable with the GE RPWF, its NSF 42/53 certification verifies the reduction of contaminants such as cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, and other pesticides and industrial chemicals. Filter performance and the ability to cut chlorine taste and odor, along with particulates, remains high over the life of the filter. GE recommends replacing the RPWFE every 6 months or 170 gallons to achieve top performance.
GE RPWFE Filter Specifications:
- Part Numbers: RPWFE; RPWF
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Filter Material: Carbon Block
- Filter Type: Drop Down
- Capacity: 6 months; 170 gallons
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- Operating Pressure: 120 psi max
- Dimensions: 10″ x 1-3/4″
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- NSF Tested and Certified for Standard: 42 and 53
- Note: The RPWFE is backward compatible and can be used in all refrigerator models that use the RPWF. However, if your refrigerator model requires the RPWFE specifically, you will not be able to use the RPWF, or any replacements for the RPWF.